I didn't get what I ordered, what do I do now?
Ohh no! Please contact us here and attach your order confirmation along with a picture
of the order you received.
I Have a problem checking out with Klarna?
- We are so sorry, you need to contact Klarna customer service about this. The are happy to help you. https://www.klarna.com/se/kundservice/
How long is the delivery time?
- We're usually working very fast at the warehouse and always try our best to send the orders the same
day or at the latest the day after. Then it's up to the postal service. So keep patience and it will arrive
very soon! Usually 1-2 days if you are ordering from Sweden.
I haven't received my order. Is it missing or is it just delayed?
If you've ordered a bigger package you can see your DHL tracking number on your order confirmation. Track your order here --> DHL TRACKING <-- to see where your package is. If it's a smaller package, without DHL tracking since it's been shipped for free - email email@example.com and they will help you to check it up. :)
I received a broken package/product..
We're so sorry! That is too sad! :( Contact us here and we'll help you out!
I accidentally ordered the wrong stuff or changed my mind, can I change the order?
- Yup! If the shipment hasn't been sent yet you can change it yourself at lohilo.com. Just login and go to "order details". Or contact us here and ask us to change it for ya. However, if the shipment's already been sent we can't change the order for free because of the shipping costs.. :/
I accidentally wrote the wrong adress so it got shipped wrong, what should I do?
- It will be a cost of 205 kr from DHL to change the adress and this will be a cost on the customer.
I can't pick out my order in time, what should I do?
Call DHL at 0771 345 345 and ask them to keep your order for a few days. You could also ask them to change the receiver name to someone who can pick it up for you, or send it to another DHL pick up place.
I didn't pick up my order in time, what do I do now?
Ohh no too bad :(! Our policy is that if you don't pick up your order in time - you won't unfortunately get a new one. You'll simply have to order it again. If the package is very late due to a delivery problem and that's why you couldn't pick it up.. Oh, then of course we will solve it for you :)!
I've moved and I need to change my adress.. How though?
Login to your account on lohilo.com and choose "My accounts" and "View Addresses"... Voila!
There you'll be able to change your adress.
Can I send back my order?
When it comes to food, such as drinks and chewing gums, you can't send it back due to hygiene reasons. When it comes to clothes you can, but you'll be responsible for the shipping cost yourself. Once the clothes are back in our warehouse you'll get your refund.
But.. Can I change my clothes to another size, color or return them?
- Yes you can! Send back the package (sorry, you'll have to pay for the shipping cost yourself) with a note inside of what size or color you want to change to, or if you want your money back. You will send your package to this adress:
352 50 Växjö
Tfn: +46 (0)765 55 99 18
Why does it say "Alvestaglass AB" and not Lohilo on my pick up order?
It might be a bit confusing but it is because Alvestaglass owns Lohilo. We're in the process of changing that, so no one gets too confused :D
How about additional charges for international shipments?
- Yes, there might be additional charges added for international shipments. These are decided by y'alls countries local customs office and includes charges such as clearance fees, customs duty, goods and services tax (GST) and other taxes.
We've no control over these charges and therefore we always recommend you to contact your local post office/authorities/customs if you're unsure about what local fees might be added to your order.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL OUR LOVELY NORWEGIAN CUSTOMERS <3
- We are currently not shipping to Norway. Norway has a special and strict tax and import system when you buy from an EU country (Sweden). This means that all purchases will be taxed according to the import law. On top of that there's a 25% VAT (MVA) added to your order and a small cost for the customs handling and care. There's unfortunately no way around these costs and we are so sorry about this. We are working on a solution <3
You can read more about norweigan rules and VAT at https://www.grensetjansten.com/